STERI-ACE High-pressure and high-temperature sterilizing equipment 高溫高壓調理殺菌裝置
STERI-ACE High-pressure and high-temperature sterilizing equipment
An air steam type retort sterilizer, STERI-ACE, was developed on the foundation of an autoclave
that are used in pharmaceutical industries. The drawback from existing steam type and air
steam type retort sterilizer which is ununiformity of temperature distribution inside of chamber
due to an air pocket has been resolved with following improvements.
1. Focused on initial exhausting process. During the ascension process, exhausting valve is open until the temperature inside of chamber reaches arbitrary point.
2. Stabilization of temperature hunting by reducing steam pressure and diameter of valve used in the system.
3. Elimination of chamber heat loss by using preheating equipment.
4. Diminishment of heat emission by insulating chamber outer wall.
5. Reduction of air inclusion from rectangular shape chamber, and equalization of steam flux. (uniformed spacing between chamber wall and trays)
6. A design which does not obstructing basic fundamentals of pharmaceutical autoclave.
(sustaining average pressure while infinitesimal pressure change occurs due to condensation of steam that contacts contents that is being sterilized.)
Development of STERI-ACE surpasses traditional hot water type retort sterilizer in performance-wise and economically, and it leads to change the trend of sterilizer type to hot water shower type sterilizer which is an intermediate of hot water type and air steam type sterilizer. Hot water shower type sterilizer has been simplified since the machine has been developed, yet is still complex and the running cost is much higher compare to STERI-ACE.
Comparing with hot water type sterilizer, hot water shower type is more advanced and has more advantages; however the uniformity of temperature distribution is still unstable.
1. Enables precise sterilizing.
2. Two-step system retains flavor and makes cooking easier and more economical.
3. Lower retort smell makes food more taste.
4. Less discoloration, will not damage pouch material.
1. For pressurizing and high temperature (max. 125 degrees centigrade) sterilization.
2. Sterilizes bottled, canned and air-packaged materials.
3. For low temp. sterilizing (80 degrees centigrade)
4. Steams as well as boiling.
5. Optimum for developing and sampling new products.
1. Most economical, less installation space.
2. Simple construction, compact equipment.
3. Saves energy, space and cost.
4. Can be installed on even upstairs. (1.7m width * 2.2m height)
5. Remarkable, installation and maintenance cost reductions.