|The DDW-T Model micrometer redefines standard Company bench micrometers. Distinctive keypad operation (no lever or operating handle) makes this instrument unlike any micrometer ever seen or used before.|
|NOTE: Due to the sensitivity of this instrument, standard delivery is 2nd Day Air.|
|Standard Features Include:|
- English and metric units
- Electric only operation
- Simple keypad operation (no lever or operating handle)
- Range: 0 - .400"/0 - 10.16 mm
- Resolution: .0001" and .001 mm
- *Accuracy: .001 mm or 1% of sample thickness for most materials .010" or larger.
- *NOTE: In some cases, it may be necessary to utilize a calibration chart for smaller thicknesses to meet the specified accuracy.
- 0.63" anvils
- 7.3 p.s.i.
- RS-232 interface port
|Available Throat Depths:|
|Optional Additional Features:|