The Thermal Foot Test System is a sophisticated research tool that provides accurate test measurements for all types of footwear.
Through precise measurement of heat loss our Thermal Foot Test System is capable of quantifying the thermal effects of socks, shoe/boot design, insulation, and ventilation, and is built to reliably perform testing sequences in environmental conditions ranging from -20°C to +50°C.
The Thermal Foot Test System is available as a high-top (standard) or low-top model. Sweating foot models include a removable wicking fabric skin and a computer-controlled fluid metering system.
- Carbon-Fiber/epoxy composite construction
- 50th Percentile Adult Male foot (US size 9)
- Foot: 6-zone low top or 9-zone high-top configurations available
- High-top model features two-piece construction for easy installation into rigid boot styles
- Optional removable fabric sweating skin with computerized fluid flow
- Suitable for testing in ambient conditions -20° C (lower if preheated) to +50° C
A dedicated PC computer with ThermDAC software maintains full thermal control, fault detection and real-time data display while logging data.